We pride ourselves on partnering with suppliers who demonstrate high integrity, superior
quality and outstanding customer service.
We offer a diverse range of precision capabilities:
- Amplify Additive - Additive Manufacturing services, aka Metal 3D Printing, for Titanium Orthopedic Implants. They have years of experience bringing 3D printed implants through the FDA and into the market. Amplify is ISO 13485:2016 certified and leverages leading software and hardware. They are the only independent supplier of EBM for the Orthopedic industry.
- ArcRev - ArcRev – Laser Machining, Welding and Processing of Hypo Tubes to demanding tolerances. Located in San Carlos; they are your local source for short lead times at compelling prices. ArcRev specializes in quality cutting and processing of metals.
- Fiberoptic Components - Design and Manufacturing of custom fiber optic light guides and cables for OEMs- both Reusable and Sterile Disposable configurations available. Delivering Visible and Laser light (up to 5W).
- Harland Medical Systems - Hydrophilic and Antimicrobial Coatings, Process Development, Coating Services and Equipment for medical device manufacturers. Equipment offered includes: Coating Systems, Friction Test Equipment, Dispensing and Laser based Systems.
- Hart Enterprises - Manufacturing of standard and custom hypodermic Needles, Cannulas, small Diameter Tube Fabrication, Components and Assembly of Medical Devices. Fabrication including: Ground Sharps, Stylets, Coaxial, Needles and Trocars. Supplied Sterile or bulk non sterile.
- Nextern Medical - Offers collaborative Product Design and Manufacturing services. Turnkey builds for electro mechanical, pneumatic and other smart systems as well as complete single use devices; including Steerable Catheters & Sheaths. Manufacturing locations in Minnesota and Off-Shore – for short run through volume production.
- Phillips Precision Medicraft - Custom manufacturers of Implants, Instruments and Sterilization Case and Tray Systems to the Orthopaedic marketplace. Precision machining for all your Orthopedic components.
- Preferred Precision & Tools and Die - Specializing in intricate, tight tolerance machined and stamped components utilizing: Ti, SS, CoCr, PEEK, Ultem, Delrin and other. CNC Milling and Turning, 9-axis screw machines, EDM wire & sinker, Heat Treating, Welding, Honing and Stamping (22-300 ton presses).
Download Line Card: