Founded in 1967, rms Surgical has evolved into a major contract manufacturer of Sterilization Cases & Trays, custom Instruments, Implants and Components for medical device OEM’s around the world.
The Minneapolis, Minnesota headquarters facility is focused on the manufacture of Sterilization Cases & Trays, and Instruments. Implants and other machined components are machined at their Sister plant also located in the Twin Cities. The Memphis, Tennessee facility is dedicated solely to the manufacture of orthopaedic instruments.
Sterilization Cases, Trays & Caddies – orthopedic rulers, gauges, calipers and retractors
- In house Design Engineering to rapidly bring concepts to prototypes
- We welcome: reverse engineering of existing cases & trays, physician preference and clinical trial builds
- Most processes in house – contributing to our short lead times for prototypes and production orders
- Augmenting sheet metal fabrication capabilities: in house machining centers enable rapid production of caddies
- State of the art silk screening line
- With almost 30 years experience in sheet metal fabrication they can tackle small to large projects – from prototypes to volume builds.
Their other focus is on the manufacture of complex, tight tolerance medical device implants and surgical instruments related to:
- Fracture & reconstructive orthopedics
- Cardiovascular & neurological stimulation components
- Endoscopy devices
- Drug delivery systems
In addition to precision machining as the core competency, rms has established expertise in a wide range of manufacturing capabilities to be your full-service, single source supplier. rms is well positioned to support your programs from prototype, pre-production and up through high production volumes. This means rms can provide a competitive advantage in accelerated time to market, flexibility and at the lowest total cost.
- Components, sub-assemblies, complete devices
- Design support & prototyping
- Process development & analysis
- Process validations
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003
- FDA Registered as Contract Manufacturer
- Global leader in PEEK OPTIMA® implants
- Final packaging & labeling in Class 100,000 clean room
- Dock-to-Stock shipping
- Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI)
- Superior total value solution
Innovi Sales represents rms Surgical in the Pacific Northwest.
Please visit the rms website for more information. http://www.rmssurgical.com